Hardest Team to Manage in FM09???

Sometimes managing big clubs can prove to be difficult.

I started fantastic with Liverpool but then went 18 games without a win. I just couldn't buy a win, nor a draw. Defeat after defeat after defeat... :(

I ended the dismal run thanks to a Daniel Pacheco goal v Spurs in the F.A cup.

Sadly 5 more defeats after that and then losing heavily to Bayern Munich in the champions league, I lost my job.

I've never ever been successful with Liverpool despite being a hardcore red.

I think when you get in a rut of defeats it's hard to get out of just lik ein real life, you end up dooing the same bad thing's, take a step back and cler your head and go about your job different. praising players for a deafeat works wonders for morale

Sometimes managing big clubs can prove to be difficult.

I started fantastic with Liverpool but then went 18 games without a win. I just couldn't buy a win, nor a draw. Defeat after defeat after defeat... :(

I ended the dismal run thanks to a Daniel Pacheco goal v Spurs in the F.A cup.

Sadly 5 more defeats after that and then losing heavily to Bayern Munich in the champions league, I lost my job.

I've never ever been successful with Liverpool despite being a hardcore red.

Wait...You didnt get fired after 18 crap matches (0 wins!!) ??!! Only after other 5 defeats ?!

leeds utd, i took them in to championship in my first season brought in what i thought was quality cheap signings, then didnt win a game for 15 matches then got sacked now am nottingham forest and ive took them up in my first season and i think the same thing is going to happen with them, its obvious im a league 1 manager lol!

Try to pick up teams in the Mexican League. This league is very, very competitive (I think the most competitive in the world, no big 4 but usually many teams have chance to challenge the title). So it can be quite hard if you aren´t skilled manager and you don´t have much knowledge about Mexican League.

Alot of you might say non-league teams from England but I have to say Hull City are impossible to manage for me...I can't buy a win!...San Marino was hard but this is a Joke...Their Team stats are like a non-league side!

Who's the hardest you have managed?

Up until this year I have usually managed either Hull City or Chester City. I didn't go for Hull this time because they are into the Premier ship. However, I have seen quite a few posts about Hull being rather difficult to manage this time around. I seem to remember wwfan commenting on how well someone had done in keeping them in the top flight.

How many others have experienced the same thing? I may just start a new game with Hull City. Kind regards.

Archived