Improving one on ones.

The one-on-one's issue is debatable really. I consider it to be a slight bug but thats just my humble opinion. Through reading around the forum, it seems that a lot of people are suffering the same problem. Then there will always be a few who reply with things like "its fine on my game, my strikers score a trillion one-on-ones per season".

Alls i know is i've got 7* training, "Shooting" is on Intensive and they still miss 80 - 90% of them.

Im now trying to give my strikers the individual instruction to round the keeper as that seems to work occasionally but sadly sometimes the players just dont want to learn that move! Cheek of it.

I agree with there being too many one on ones. No matter how defensive or deep I tell my defenders to play they still want to push up and then react too slowly leaving my team hopelessly vulnerable to pace through the middle. I haven't tried deploying a sweeper though which I suppose could be the answer. Also, I have noticed some improvement in the strikers in that situation since 9.2 - or it could just be that I signed better strikers.

Archived