Gaining the boards trust & Request clubs?

How does this work? do you just go to a club info page and request them? or is it still the standard internation link commercial link option thing?

Ive surely gained the boards trust, im Watford ive got promoted won the fa cup and qualified for the uefa cup, which im in the knock out stages. plus im 4th in the premier league?

Can some one help?

Once you have been at a club long enough, when you go to "Request feeder club", they board will give you the option of choosing the type of club or selecting a particular club. I've tried to select a club 3 times now though and they cant sort out a deal with any of them so think i'll leave it to the board from now on. :)

I think length of service has something to do with it as well, It seemed to take about 5 years for this option to appear for me. I would imagine from the sucess you have described you cant be that for off that so bear with it and you may get the option. From what Ive read in other theards people have limited if any sucess with the clubs they choose accepting so you may be better of going with what the board suggest to be fai.

Archived