Fergie time

More likely the engine counted it as 2 minutes 90+3 and 90+4 so then added 2 more minutes on. the other 1 minute is probably from the ball being out of play for a while after the last chance and the goalie taking ages to take the goalkick

Also the 4 minutes is a "minimum of 4 minutes" not 4 minutes exactly, there is leniancy depending on the Ref.

Added time in FM is messed up. How often do we see more than 4 minutes in reality? Whereas 5 extra minutes in the first half alone is quite common in FM. An injury in added time, no matter how minor, automatically means three more minutes in this game.

Do you watch the game in full? And actually how long it takes the physios to get on the pitch and then off again?

I actually think this amount of time is under-represented in real life.

Do you watch the game in full? And actually how long it takes the physios to get on the pitch and then off again?

I actually think this amount of time is under-represented in real life.

I agree. Most games do actually have around 4mins+ injury time added on.

As for physio's, it depends who you are watching play. If it's Walsall, then Jon Whitney is on and off like a flash :p

it kinda sucks, I had a Euro Supercup final with Chelsea almost in the bag, only for them to level at 95.46 while there was 4mins of extra time, I made 2 subs in the extra time and it was kinda fair play for the ref to allow to game to go on a bit more but still....

Doesn't matter one bit, in reality injury time is always dragged out by the team in the lead (faking injuries, taking ages to put the ball in play) yet it rarely gets extended by more than a minute. In FM it might be 'strictly by the rulebook' but it doesn't reflect reality.

Injury time is WAY over the top in fm2009. It is true that IRL the ball may only be in play for 60 mins of a 90 mins game but isn't it realism we strive for?

I see 7 or 8 minutes of injury time far tooo often and average must be about 4 minutes.

Archived