I started a new game with the tigers,only 6 games in but ive had a win,only the one so far like.

I have played 6 or 7 seperate games with Hull and I can't get anywhere, always results in relegation. The problems with City is that the Stats of some of City's key players are unrealistic in comparison to real life. I.E. Ashbee mental stats should be greater considering he captained Hull all the way from League 2 to the EPL. Myhill has the goalkeeping stats of a non league goalie.

What I found useful that when you start with City is starting afresh, getting rid of all the dead wood to accumalate some transfer funds. I sent McShane, King and Zayatte back, and sold Barmby, Welsh, Windass, Ricketts, Doyle, Brown, Warner, Folan and Fagan and Cousin in January. With the 9 mil i generated I managed to get some decent solid players such as Landon Donovan, Erik Nevland, Juan Pablo Angel, Daniel Sturridge, Andre Bikey. Although these players are not world class players, they are better than what City used to have.

Hope This Helps.

As a city fan, i find them horrible to manage. Can manage them easily in the championship i got them promoted but then got sacked because i didn't win any :(.

On my current save, in season 2 hull have only got 2 of their squad still there. Which is one hell of a staff turnover by any standards

The guy who writes the blog "true football manager" was using Hull and he too got hammered in year in the prem. Really though it should be a very difficult task to keep them up so I think the challenge is about right.

In my game the AI is struggling to keep them in the Conference after year 3.

Archived