Hardest thing to do in the game

What do you think is the hardest thing in the whole game to achieve without making a new data file for a challenge?

I thought taking a conference side up would be difficult but i've cruised the BSP and League 2 and am now top of league 1 so I think straight promotions to the premier league is quite easy to do and i've already done similar in italy and both times without using the free transfer bug to get any mega stars in the lower leagues.

I am starting to think playing as one of the big clubs with huge expectations may actually be the hardest thing to do in 09 and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on other challenging games to start?

I would say Man City, as i went 50 games unbeaten, and then lost two matches in a row, to Man Utd and Tottenham, and the fans were calling for my head, even though by that stage i was in the semis of the FA Cup, had already won the league with over 100 points, and had reached the final of the UEFA Cup! So i finished the season and resigned, and then took Blackburn to the top a few seasons later.

i would say taking a blue square team to the premiership. the reason i say this is because your wage budget does go up alot when you get promoted to the premiership. I was exeter in the premiership and only for £6000 a week wage budget. So this means i had to sign young players for the future on cheap wages.

i would say taking a blue square team to the premiership. the reason i say this is because your wage budget does go up alot when you get promoted to the premiership. I was exeter in the premiership and only for £6000 a week wage budget. So this means i had to sign young players for the future on cheap wages.

i agree ive walked over the league 1 and championship with L.Orient but now im in the prem im finding it hard to string 2 wins together im just above the relegation zone at the min as i dont have the financial clout to compete against the others

i agree ive walked over the league 1 and championship with L.Orient but now im in the prem im finding it hard to string 2 wins together im just above the relegation zone at the min as i dont have the financial clout to compete against the others

But I would guess that makes it more realistic

Archived