Reputation Bug?

Hey guys, I'm currently in my 5th season with Cheltenham and I've managed to get them promoted and survive the relegation and are now currently in the hunt for the playoff's but I've just noticed that my reputation has not moved from Unproven which is what it was from the beginning, so I was wondering if this is a bug or not.

Hey guys, I'm currently in my 5th season with Cheltenham and I've managed to get them promoted and survive the relegation and are now currently in the hunt for the playoff's but I've just noticed that my reputation has not moved from Unproven which is what it was from the beginning, so I was wondering if this is a bug or not.

You need to have constant success to get your reputation up, also it does help if you have success at a big club (premier league), be patient, it will happen. When you start getting offers from bigger clubs to manage you should see an increase.

Yes but surely getting a team like Cheltenham who haven't been past League 1 promoted to the Championship would up your reputation.

One thing that i noticed was when i was in my Championship promotion season my rep went up to world class, but when i got promotion to the prem it went back down to national. Maybe its to do with the league your in? Like i was world class in championship, but not in the prem against better teams if you know what i mean?

Archived