Why was..

It depends on which poster you are referring to. The creator of the thread 'QPRbrad' didn't slam SI and was asking questions in a polite manner. However, it's SI's fault that his computer doesn't work smoothly with the game as his system meets the minimum requirements of the game. Saying he hasn't 'moved with the times' is more critical than anything that he posted.

Also 'Les Girondins', I wouldn't say that you 'bent over backwards' to help him and criticizing his post for being immature after saying

'Phantom Locker answers to no man!

Some say, that if you lick his chest, it tastes exactly like Piccalilly ..'

is a little hypocritical in my opinion.

'QPRbrad' didn't slam SI and was asking questions in a polite manner.
SI, you're crap!
However, it's SI's fault that his computer doesn't work smoothly with the game as his system meets the minimum requirements of the game.

Just found out how to DxDiag and these were the results:

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition

Language: English

System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.

System Model: Dell DC051

BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A02

Processor: Intel® Celeron® CPU 2.80GHz

Memory: 246MB RAM

Page File: 368MB used, 235MB available

Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS

So I don't have 512MB of RAM! ffs! So this is the real problem! Is this a dead end then and really I need much more RAM? Can I buy some? Is it cheap? Where can I buy it? How do I add it to my computer?

Read the thread before making accusations. The minimum specs of FM09 state 512MB. He did not have the correct specs to run the game smoothly. I'm amazed that it ran at all.

Archived