Watching AI matches

Do you still watch AI matches?

Have you ever?

Is there a benifit for doing so, by watching the other games controlled by the AI not you?

Ok, I ran a search couldn't find a related thread hey ho......Back on topic. Is there a benifit for doing so, I watch an international from my home (Chosen nationality). Or, favourite team. I see the media comment, something like "A patriot always watches his home nation."

Other than that is there any point, I do this sometimes, when I manage a lowly, lower league team, does it help get the press of your team, sign a player your after. I've no idea. Anyone see the point, I like this option all the same.

I am not sure if "A patriot always watches his home nation." is the actual comment, but you do get media comments like he's a fan of team X watches them when he can etc...etc.

I wonder if there is a reward, like you can get a new signing by the chance of watching a game, maybe from the rumours, in the media or for seeing a player play very, very well that you've never heard off.

When I'm not managing Liverpool, I always attend their games as long as I don't have a match on the same day. I treat it like really attending a match IRL; even celebrating when they score and going as far as questioning the manager's tactical decisions and subs. :D

I love the comment "Wee Aja is known to be a big supporter of Liverpool and likes to see them whenever his busy schedule allows it" :thup:

Archived