struggling to loan out players

Because the "offer to clubs" option only offers to the clubs in the league you're playing. Thats my conclusion after playing 7 seasons on fm 2009

It says that the player is offered to every club in the game. My guess is that the player is just offered to any club that your assistant think would and could realistically buy him.

i agree with the 2nd post, must be quite buggy because i am sure just about every team in the premiership would use them players, especially Bendtner and if i were any of the championship clubs then i would take any of those players on loan.

Also scottish clubs could do with them players aswell. Must be buggy

Well i've never had offers from clubs that do not play the same league i'm in. I've played 5 different leagues and only had offers from clubs in the same league/division. Before there used to be an option to choose the clubs we wanted to offer but now that option is gone.

i agree with the 2nd post, must be quite buggy because i am sure just about every team in the premiership would use them players, especially Bendtner and if i were any of the championship clubs then i would take any of those players on loan.

Also scottish clubs could do with them players aswell. Must be buggy

I don't think they would make a bid because they would think the player wouldn't want to join them.

It says that the player is offered to every club in the game. My guess is that the player is just offered to any club that your assistant think would and could realistically buy him.

It could be that...the fact is that i never had any offers outside the league.

Whatever if it is it shouldnt say "the player is offered to every club in game" wich is a lie imo.

It could be that...the fact is that i never had any offers outside the league.

Whatever if it is it shouldnt say "the player is offered to every club in game" wich is a lie imo.

I've only offered out crappy youngsters who would be totally unknown outside of Russia in my current game so I wouldn't know about that.

I don't think they would make a bid because they would think the player wouldn't want to join them.

Gd Shout :thup: lol

but even Premiership Clubs like Spurs, Villa, Newcastle, Man City

you would think they might make a bid if others thought they couldn't attract that stature of player.

This and its now very hard for human players to loan thanks to the new 'initial fee' demands. :thdn:

I've not had to be an initial fee to any of my loan signings, pre & post 9.2 patch

Although I have found it harder than 08 to loan out players I have still managed...including clubs not in the same league.

One thing I have noticed is if you offer players to clubs (to buy) more often than not a few clubs will come in to try and take them on loan?

Yeah - usually loan-to-buy offers but ocassionally loans. Its intended to allow you to get players off your wage bill. Just as IRL Chelsea did with Shevchenko and Crespo. :thup:

i am Man City and offered :

Jo

Michael Johnson

Gelson Fernandes

Felipe Caicedo

all out on loan and no clubs want them :confused:

Jo and Caicedo said they want to stay due to their recent arrival and it put clubs off.

but its only on loan so they get a game and come back and maybe play dependin on how good they play on there loan

must be buggy . Very frustratin tho as i got Ched Evans and Kelvin Etuhu out on loan no problem :mad::D

It isnt exactly the best league in the world but if you could go on loan to an Old Firm club that is going to play in Europe and you have a pretty high chance of cementing a first team place at a young age, then why wouldnt you.

Anyways I agree that its hard to get young players out on loan. I get alot of Loan to Buy offers, so I just change the offer around so theres no initial fee or future fee and they normally accept it and take the player on loan anyways.

Archived