Time to get his head together

I dont know about the sending away option but you could also ask him to recomend a signing and if the guy either could be used in your team or doesnt cost alot then maybe sign him and that could help him settle or indeed try to sign a "favorite person(s)"of his.

Hi

I signed a Brazillian wonderkid

After 2 weeks he said he cant settle into the area , and in the press cofferences they keep asking me if he is going to be allowed time to settle in

By Sending him away

How can I send him away , there is no option to ??

Thanks

Loan him to a Brazilian club for a month or two, that might do it.

Loan him to a Brazilian club for a month or two, that might do it.

Doesn't work. I often have this problem - if he's S. American I don't have those leagues loaded so he can't go there; if he's Italian I only have Serie A loaded - when I offer a player for loan it's only English League 2 or Conference sides that want him. The AI should recognise that if a player of a certain nationality is homesick, he might be interested in a loan in his home country - especially to the club that sold him.

Hi

I signed a Brazillian wonderkid

After 2 weeks he said he cant settle into the area , and in the press cofferences they keep asking me if he is going to be allowed time to settle in

By Sending him away

How can I send him away , there is no option to ??

Thanks

I usually sign another player of the same nationality to try and settle my new signing in if they are having problems. Then when the player is settled I sell the scapegoat I bought in with no intention of playing.

Archived