Stupid Call ups

I agree, the international call ups are not well handled for example Portuguese team in 2016 keeps calling "Hugo Almeida", 32 years old striker, when there are about 5 regens better than him and about 4-5 foreigners that have Portuguese nationality and can be called to Portuguese Squad. I don't really understand.

I noticed yesterday in my league 2 season with kettering town that a press story kept coming up saying my striker danny glover was going to get an england call up.

Very strange but it never actually came to anything.

Another thing I have noticed is that when you are international manager it always questions your choices with statements like "the press question the inclusion of x and the notable absence of y" even though y could be rubbish and x could be awesome.

Yeah, Danny Glover, don't even think he is a regen, think he is in from the start.

He scored 8 goals in 13 games in league 2 and the press wanted him in the england squad. A bit worrying.

Your right, Danny Glover is real (got sent off the other day IRL lol) but tbh the press are never right :p

Another thing I have noticed is that when you are international manager it always questions your choices with statements like "the press question the inclusion of x and the notable absence of y" even though y could be rubbish and x could be awesome.

Ive noticed that the want you to call up older past it players and arent happy when you call up younger players that are better and are picked as they have more to offer

Archived