Man City- The Story So Far - Thoughts?

OK, so this is being typed in work - apologies for any lack of info, if unsure just ask a question and i'll get back to you!

Am in my third season now....

First Season - 6th Place, League Cup Winners

Second Season - 3rd Place, League Cup Winners

Third Season - 3rd Place, Champions League and League Cup Winners

As you can see, pretty good third season - the Champions League was a great test of my players, defeating Sevilla, Real Madrid, Chelsea and Liverpool along the way to win the trophy.

Chelsea seem to run away with the league every season, but i've gradually gone from 65pts finish to 69 pts then to 77pts...so i'm going in the right direction!

Squad (from memory, not inc. reserves):

GK

Hart

Isakkson

Schemeichel

D

Onouha

Richards

Dunne

A. Ferdinand

Jansen

Logan

Connelly (regen I think - got him from Arsenal)

Corluka

M

Smith (again, regen or youth player I think - phenomenal season from DM, scored 5 but put in 8.00+ performances against United, Real etc)

Johnson

Ireland

Fernandes

Geovanni

Elano

Petrov

Vassell

Bojinov

Young

Mitea

F

Samaras (Prem player of the year x2, runner up x1)

Bianchi (Prem player of the year x1, runner up x2)

L. Moore

Sturridge

There are a few more younger players, but hopefully you get the idea.

I play 4-1-3-2, Attacking, Short passing (normal passing if weather is poor), Hard Tackling.

Any thoughts on improvements, or on the team generally - hopefully Ill keep this updated, but really gunning for league now.

OK, so this is being typed in work - apologies for any lack of info, if unsure just ask a question and i'll get back to you!

Am in my third season now....

First Season - 6th Place, League Cup Winners

Second Season - 3rd Place, League Cup Winners

Third Season - 3rd Place, Champions League and League Cup Winners

As you can see, pretty good third season - the Champions League was a great test of my players, defeating Sevilla, Real Madrid, Chelsea and Liverpool along the way to win the trophy.

Chelsea seem to run away with the league every season, but i've gradually gone from 65pts finish to 69 pts then to 77pts...so i'm going in the right direction!

Squad (from memory, not inc. reserves):

GK

Hart

Isakkson

Schemeichel

D

Onouha

Richards

Dunne

A. Ferdinand

Jansen

Logan

Connelly (regen I think - got him from Arsenal)

Corluka

M

Smith (again, regen or youth player I think - phenomenal season from DM, scored 5 but put in 8.00+ performances against United, Real etc)

Johnson

Ireland

Fernandes

Geovanni

Elano

Petrov

Vassell

Bojinov

Young

Mitea

F

Samaras (Prem player of the year x2, runner up x1)

Bianchi (Prem player of the year x1, runner up x2)

L. Moore

Sturridge

There are a few more younger players, but hopefully you get the idea.

I play 4-1-3-2, Attacking, Short passing (normal passing if weather is poor), Hard Tackling.

Any thoughts on improvements, or on the team generally - hopefully Ill keep this updated, but really gunning for league now.

Woah well done... icon14.gif Urm...I see alot of players there that are getting older and so maybe build for the future but yuu have such gurd youngsters aswell soo i dont know apart from that but well done and i have to say get in there!! Chelsea win the league all the time icon_razz.gif Im a chelsea fan sorry had to be said but yeah im not to sure what to improve on(GOALIES)

Archived