Goals conceded just before HT Whistle???

Hi all, just wondering if anyone can help me with the problem im having here...

It seems that in almost every game I play, no matter if im dominating the match or not, as soon as the notice for injury time comes up at the end of the first half, I let in a goal, out of nothing. This has happened during my Fulham game roughly 3 in every 4 matches that ive played.

Is this a bug, or can tactics help to reduce this???

It seems that in almost every game I play, no matter if im dominating the match or not, as soon as the notice for injury time comes up at the end of the first half, I let in a goal, out of nothing. This has happened during my Fulham game roughly 3 in every 4 matches that ive played.

Do your players have low concentration? They might be getting tired towards the end of the half?

Most likely a concentration issue with your goalkeeper or centre back, best to check on their concentration level and try and rectify it.

Archived