Feeder Club options

First one: ability to send your player out to a club in your own country. You also have first option over their players; i.e. if a team bids for one of their players and is accepted, any offer you make matching that bid has to be accepted too. Similarly for an international loan.

Work permit: If you sign a foreign player who fails to get a WP, you have to send him out on loan to this team for the required length until he gains that second nationality, thus invalidating the need for a WP.

First one: ability to send your player out to a club in your own country. You also have first option over their players; i.e. if a team bids for one of their players and is accepted, any offer you make matching that bid has to be accepted too. Similarly for an international loan.

Work permit: If you sign a foreign player who fails to get a WP, you have to send him out on loan to this team for the required length until he gains that second nationality, thus invalidating the need for a WP.

Thanks for that.

I've just been promoted to the Championship playing as Shrewsbury Town. Which option would be the best?

In the Championship I'd suggest national loan; not much use getting a WP feeder I'd think at this level, unless you expect to make the Prem soon.

I'll go for that option then as I'm not expecting to win promotion for a while but why not the International option?

Archived