Retirement Home That is Liverpool

So i am in season 2018 and I am just about to play liverpool when I thought I would look through the squad.

Team:

Reina - Age 36

Zabaleta - Age 33

Antunes - Age 31

Benedikt Howedes - Age 30

Keith Wilson (Regen) - Age 20

Tom Baxter (Regen) - Age 23

Jose Antonio Reyes - Age 35

Lassana Diarra - Age 33

Steven Gerrard - Age 38

Fernando Torres - Age 34

Balint Bajner - Age 28

Agger is still kicking about on the bench aged 33. Anyway no wonder they have been doing crap in mine for years and last season they got docked 9 points for going into administration. I can only assume looking at that team it won't be long before I am saying goodbye to liverpool into the championship.

Anyone else noticed anything funny with the big teams?

There have been other posts about this, where the top 4 just arent selling players. However if the went into Administration the could still be trying to rebuild there squad and thats all they could have left.

It would a sad day if the mighty reds got relegated!

no it wouldn't

Well, the new "more realistic" transfer AI needs some tweaking. I´ve had saves where Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool bought no players whatsoever for five seasons, just sticking to their old players and regens. I want to see teams invest more in youth and stars. I also want to see Man C use some kind of common sense when they are on their shopping sprees.

What I do not want to see, however, is players getting useless at the age 31 as they did in FM08.

haha its class how you all follow what the media have said in all of this yet not paid attention to what the eye-witnesses have said and the factual evidence regarding gerrard. take it from a scouser, he is innocent in all of this and i could ramble on about what really happened as i had some family members in the pub across the road and gave evidence as eye-witnesses. ;)

haha its class how you all follow what the media have said in all of this yet not paid attention to what the eye-witnesses have said and the factual evidence regarding gerrard. take it from a scouser, he is innocent in all of this and i could ramble on about what really happened as i had some family members in the pub across the road and gave evidence as eye-witnesses. ;)

I did wonder how long it would be before a scouser popped up claiming to have seen it/been a witness! The bloke did wrong, not everyone is perfect, get over it.

ah okay rant time it is. okay gerrard was having a quiet bevvy with his mates when th dj started loudmouthing to 1 of steven's mates. there was an argument then in which gerrards mate started on the dj and then the dj fought back and gerrards mate 'went for him'. according to innitial reports, the fight took place in the street where gerrards mate was attacked by the dj and gerrard threw a glass at the dj to fend him off. not only was this false, eye-witnesses in the bar INCLUDING the bartender claimed that gerrard was the peacemaker in all of this. the polce report said that gerrard and 5 mates attacked him outside YET, the glass and 'small splatters of blood' were found inside the pub yet none outside. this contradictes the first thing what the police said. also, the police claimed that gerrard was drunk and very rowdy yet eye-witnesses also claimed that gerrard was in fact sober and drinking coke. also, his car was parked outside so would he of been drinking and driving? i can go on and on if you want me to.

ah okay rant time it is. okay gerrard was having a quiet bevvy with his mates when th dj started loudmouthing to 1 of steven's mates. there was an argument then in which gerrards mate started on the dj and then the dj fought back and gerrards mate 'went for him'. according to innitial reports, the fight took place in the street where gerrards mate was attacked by the dj and gerrard threw a glass at the dj to fend him off. not only was this false, eye-witnesses in the bar INCLUDING the bartender claimed that gerrard was the peacemaker in all of this. the polce report said that gerrard and 5 mates attacked him outside YET, the glass and 'small splatters of blood' were found inside the pub yet none outside. this contradictes the first thing what the police said. also, the police claimed that gerrard was drunk and very rowdy yet eye-witnesses also claimed that gerrard was in fact sober and drinking coke. also, his car was parked outside so would he of been drinking and driving? i can go on and on if you want me to.

Thank you inspector kopitelewis, but your accusations of 'foul play' by the police are quite frankly ridiculous.

nope im not insisting foul play im insisting that 1) this should not have been leaked to the media and played on as false evidence and 2) the police are just scapegoating him. they always do it with celebs then let them out when they have served 0.57766867% of their sentence. :)

I have to say I work in Southport and there are many versions of the story flying round which is always the way but the version that Lewis is quoting is by far the most consistent story Ive heard from several different people and is even being reported in some media outlets. Im a red and I think Gerrard is a fantastic player but he has let down the club and the fans if it turns out that he has any involvement in what he has been accused of.

But the point being he's only been accused of it up to now and hasnt yet been found guilty in a court of law. I think it would be unfair of anyone to speculate any further on a publicly accessible message board.

nope im not insisting foul play im insisting that 1) this should not have been leaked to the media and played on as false evidence and 2) the police are just scapegoating him. they always do it with celebs then let them out when they have served 0.57766867% of their sentence. :)

I admit, the press would have had a field day as soon as they got it in there grubby mitts! But, I will say the same with this incident as i did with Joey Barton, and others, and that is when you are such a high profile personality anything like this is going to get reported on which is why its best that the individual involved keeps himself away from such situations! I know most of the Liverpool team live in or near Southport, as Gerrard does, to keep away from the city centre, and from potential flashpoints like this.

Its a shame really because, if it was you or I in a fight, im sure it wouldnt have made the press lol! But in a way thats also the price you pay for fame. There is always going to be someone wanting to make some money out of you, whether it be motivated by jealousy or rivalry.

You make the police sound like incompetent asses.Maybe you should be the leading inspector on the case.

Anyway I'm a Liverpool fan and my opinion is that all will be revealed on the court date.Innocent until proven guilty i say.

You make the police sound like incompetent asses.Maybe you should be the leading inspector on the case.

Anyway I'm a Liverpool fan and my opinion is that all will be revealed on the court date.Innocent until proven guilty i say.

they are. 9/10 cases they go into they make a shambles out of it.especially if your black or asian. and they don't need a lead inspector they just need to use their common sense and actually take into acount thet eye-witness statements.

they are. 9/10 cases they go into they make a shambles out of it.especially if your black or asian. and they don't need a lead inspector they just need to use their common sense and actually take into acount thet eye-witness statements.

From first-hand experience I can tell you they don't just discriminate against blacks and asians, they also do it to English living in Scotland :p

I'm joking about the discrimination of course, and it's in poor taste to say something like that and mean it, because essentially it's racist.

Archived