Scoreless strikers

read the tactical theorems by wwfan and millie.

there is no problem with strikers, one of mine has scored 8 in 3,

why do people give links to or say read the tactical thing 50 pages long eh? Not everybody is that sad to sit there and read the thing for 10 hours just for a computer game they just want to play for fun.

Anyway i find this too they score about 1 in 10 chances, i believe this is partly to do with the miserable match engine.

read the tactical theorems by wwfan and millie.

there is no problem with strikers, one of mine has scored 8 in 3,

I have a problem. If you have torres and villa and they miss every 1 and 1 chance they get some times 4 each and the goalie is man of the match all the time their is something wrong.

I have a problem. If you have torres and villa and they miss every 1 and 1 chance they get some times 4 each and the goalie is man of the match all the time their is something wrong.

it is your tatics, my strikers score no bother including 1 on 1's and I play a 4-3-1-2 formation

What tactic are you playing? If you're having trouble scoring, might want to try a 4-5-1? Theoretically, your target man should score more than a striker in a 4-4-2 should.

I have tried it all. It must be the match engine. Dont your strikers miss alot and the goalie is voted man of the match alot.

I have tried it all. It must be the match engine. Dont your strikers miss alot and the goalie is voted man of the match alot.

No, it isn't down to it "must" be the ME. My strikers miss and score in equal measure; my midfielders and strikers tend to win most MOTM.

I play with Man city and i have torres villa aguero and benzema and i create alot of chances and i score just on long shots or big misstakes or crossings, never 1 and 1 but i have maybe 5 to 10 almost i every match. i am second i the league and i have just done 12 goals and only 2 in the back. in 16 games. my oppents goalies hve been man of the match 13 times.

When i got the new update all my strikers cant score in 1 and 1 chances. Torres villa aguero benzema non of them. the goalkeeper is voted man of the match every match almost. please help.

the same thing happening to me. i'm man utd, i play a 442 attacking style. 4 world class strikers. i have loads of 1 on 1 chances, keeper always saves. it gets so annoying, have asked them to place the shots, lob keeper, ect, still nothing. get about 7 clear cut chances pair match, be winning 1 : nil then in injury time they score with there 1st or 2nd shot.

Now I can see this happening in real life now and then but every other week, something not right. and i have new patch. does any1 use different settings for strikers.

(i read a lot on here but this is my 1st time posting)

Archived