Player Tuition

Has anybody noticed any significant difference between the 3 options when asking a younger player to learn from a more experienced first-team player? Does it make any difference if you choose 1, 2 or 3:

- I see <FIRST TEAMER> as the ideal role model for <YOUNGSTER>

- I think <YOUNGSTER> would benefit by adopting <FIRST TEAMER>'s approach to the game

- I think <YOUNGSTER> can learn from <FIRST TEAMER>

Using FM08 as my basis, choose option three initially. This will give the chance to increase det and/or learn PPMs. If that is successful try the same players with option 2. If that is successful try the same players with option 1. This approach gives you the greatest chance of success. However if you merely want to change the player's personality then you could try 2 first but it seems harder to get that to be successful first time. However don't try option 1 first time, the chances of that succeeding are very low.

Ok thanks for the advice. I seem to try option 1 most often, but it has started causing a few problems between players recently. That makes is so much more difficult for a younger player to gradually take the first-team spot in the side, as the original player begins to age too much.

Archived