Attribute Colours

Hi:)

HoPeY from the GPTG suggested I posted about this in here, so I have:)

I have downloaded the FM09 skin, but I am changing the colours for player attributes. The problem is, I can'tdecide what colours would:

• look best
  • be easy to tell apart

I've triedmany different colour combinations, but can't get ones that I like. Can anyone suggest some colours that you feel would meet the specification, and preferably use the template below?

Thanks in advance:thup:

Excellent attribute colour:

Good attribute colour:

Average attribute colour:

Bad attribute colour:

Thanks again:)

Depends, what colours do you like? What colours stand out against the skin? Do any colours mean anything to you?

I'm not sure what I like, thats why I am asking others opinions. The background is the same as the normal FM09 skin that comes with the game, I re-downloaded it so i could edit a few things on it. And the colours don't particularly mean anything to me, just need them to meet the spec:)

Dark grey background

Dark green for Excellent

Light green for Good

Light orange for Average

Red for Bad

Unfortunatly I don't know how to change the background colour (I'm not great at this sort of thing tbh), so that is the same silvery grey that comes with the game. I will try those though, thanks:)

The skinning hideout will also be able to help.

I was going to try there, but HoPeY suggested in here. The skinning forum isn't too busy either, so I thought I would get views from probably the busiest forum.

For me,

Red = Bad

Orange = Average

Yellow = Good

Green = Excellent

I tried doing that, that was my first choice. But I couldn't see the yellow on the light background:(

I've got red for bad (which I've rejigged to 1-8), orange for mediocre (9-11), light/sky blue for good (12-15) and blue for excellent (16-20).

How do you change their values? I'd like to do this too if possible:) Could you Pm me about it please, so it's not discussing editing. Thanks:)

I'm not at the PC with which I play FM right now and won't be for a while. Do a quick search, might be able to find something on it. Otherwise I'll get back to you on it in about eight or nine hours, in the morning here.

Archived