New Laptop.

I'm currently looking for a new laptop as my current one is doing my head in and the amount of times I've paid for it to be fixed I could of bought a new one with. So my question is, What sort of things should I look for when looking for a new laptop?

Well presuming your going to avoid Dirty Macs (IMO)

PC System Requirements

OS - Windows Vista or XP

Processor Speed - Vista - 2.0GHz, XP - 1.4GHz Memory - Vista - 1GB, XP - 512MB Videocard - 128MB Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra, ATI Radeon 9800, Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater.

But I would say at least 2gb of Ram and A dual core processer. Graphics cards are alwasy tricky with laptops but my ATI Radeon 3100 runs 3d very well.

Also depends greatly on your budjet though!

Well presuming your going to avoid Dirty Macs (IMO)

PC System Requirements

OS - Windows Vista or XP

Processor Speed - Vista - 2.0GHz, XP - 1.4GHz Memory - Vista - 1GB, XP - 512MB Videocard - 128MB Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra, ATI Radeon 9800, Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater.

But I would say at least 2gb of Ram and A dual core processer. Graphics cards are alwasy tricky with laptops but my ATI Radeon 3100 runs 3d very well.

Also depends greatly on your budjet though!

To be honest, I'm not fussed how much I spend. Preferably cheaper but if it's gonna be rubbish then I won't bother, but basically anything. Cheers for that by the way.

But how much do you have to spend?

Sales are on now which always helps :)

I'm willing to spend anything, obviously I don't want to be ripped off though. And regards to the sales, that's why I'm going to buy one now :)

I have an acer laptop, cost about 400-450, runs FM a treat.

My current laptop is a Acer and that runs FM a treat but I want a new one :D

Archived