Si please helpp!!!! Huge problem!!! Arggghhhhhh :@

hi, every time i save fm the next day when i go to play it it says

'the save game could not be loaded'

i haave 5 auto save thing on but 3 of the 5 files say this and the 2 i can play are really far behind.

im sunderland and i had just beat man u 1-0 west brom 4-1 and got a 1-1 draw with chelsea,

and i had signed loads of new staff,

and now when i go onto the two files that arnt giving the message none of theese games have even been played coz it was ages ago.

very frustrating

any help?

PLEAAAAASE

Do not run antivirus while playing, or avoid it searching the FM directories. They can corrupt the game.

This could be something that has also destroyed the save, possibly.

Bit of a double-edged sword lol, could have a virus that could be corrupting the game, but if you scan for it you could corrupt the game trying to stop the virus.

Sound like a corrupted save game, it happens from time to time for reasons beyond my computer knowledge. It usually happens to me just after a good run of results though :(

haha exactly,

like i said id beaten man u 1-0 and got a 1-1 draw against chelsea with sunderland!

Sometimes I think SI have managed to fix the save games so your best bet is to ask very nicely in the tech forums but otherwise you're just gonna have to play that all again from one of the saves :/ I think it's usually caused by a process interrupting the save (such as virus scan, defrag etc)

Sometimes I think SI have managed to fix the save games so your best bet is to ask very nicely in the tech forums but otherwise you're just gonna have to play that all again from one of the saves :/ I think it's usually caused by a process interrupting the save (such as virus scan, defrag etc)

thanks!

Archived