10.0 rating? Does anyone else had 10.0 in their game?

A 10.0 at last

How did you manage to get Villa and Bentley to play in the SPL and how much cash have you got because I don't think either side of the old firm could afford their wages? I suspect some editing has gone on since you don't get all that much for winning any of the scottish competitions.

How did you manage to get Villa and Bentley to play in the SPL and how much cash have you got because I don't think either side of the old firm could afford their wages? I suspect some editing has gone on since you don't get all that much for winning any of the scottish competitions.

No but with transfers you can raise a fair bit of cash. I am playing as Celtic now and season 2 i have spent £46 m after raising a fair bit of cash. Wise transfer dealings this can be done. I got Defoe to Parkhead in season 2.

You are correct, i made good use of the editing function si installed in the game ... Your point is ?

You are correct, i made good use of the editing function si installed in the game ... Your point is ?

My point is that I think you've somehow cheated to sign these players but its your game so play it how you want.

Archived