New Idea (maybe)

hi guys,

i have been playing this game ever since the days of the spectrum 48k ver were it took about 1 -2 hrs at the end of season to start a new one, point being i still have no real idea about football lol. and to this end i dont really follow it but like the thought of managing a team. But i have a small problem this is when i go searching for a new player am i buying him on the way up or down ? if there was a small graph which showed me if i am gonna get a bargain or am i paying top whack for him ? just an idea ? probably stupid but it would help me.

thanks

Like baker.simon said, this idea is sort of already in the game, but as a Scout report or something, but if you want your idea to be brought in then it would have to be expanded so a scout report says if he would be a bargain or if you're paying too much.

When you say 'if he's on the way up or on the way down' I assume you mean whether he's still going to improve, is at his peak, or is starting to lose his ability?

If so then this is pretty much already covered in the game, particularly through scout reports. In there, under potential, it will indicate whether the player is likely to improve at all. Combine that information with his age and you get a good enough idea of whether he's going to improve at all or start losing his attributes in the near future.

Archived