What is 'England Trialists I vs England Trialists II'

I noticed this match and had a look and saw some players id released a while ago including Nabi El Zhar, Stephen Darby etc. (I'm Liverpool) playing, though they haven't found clubs

is this a real thing that happens? players without clubs playing each other under these names?

Me too and a very nice Premiership quality DL was on show and more importantly was willing to sign :D
Maybe I should pay more attention to these games....In a few saves I have had the trialists have been pretty rubbish to be honest - but thats maybe more because its the first season....Time to take more of an interest in these games I think - especially if Premiership quality players are on the go.

Also, I noticed that when you have several leagues running when friendlies are played between Italy/Spain etc Trialists.....but does anyone know if there is a way to get to the result apart from the screen on the day of the game, I have not managed to find it?

Maybe I should pay more attention to these games....In a few saves I have had the trialists have been pretty rubbish to be honest - but thats maybe more because its the first season....Time to take more of an interest in these games I think - especially if Premiership quality players are on the go.

Also' date=' I noticed that when you have several leagues running when friendlies are played between Italy/Spain etc Trialists.....but does anyone know if there is a way to get to the result apart from the screen on the day of the game, I have not managed to find it?[/quote']

The players tend to be of varying quality. From BSP to Championship/Premiership level.

As to seeing the result later, I don't think so. I even went back to the news item a day or 2 later and clicked one of the team names and the squad was empty. Found the teams again by going to the scout report on one of the players where the result was included and clicked that. The match report still had the players for each team listed.

Archived