Feeder Club - International Loan/First options - 5 years of trying still can't get it

Has anyone managed to get this as a feeder club? I have tried for 5 years and the board still won't get me one.

Playing as Man Utd. When i request the feeder option I don't even get a feed back whether I am successful or not.

Is this a bug?

Edit: Mod move this to FM General Discussions Please :thup:

What do you mean by international loan?

If by that you mean getting a foreign feeder club, I have Racing Lens (French, 1st tier club) as feeder club.

I have sent there some of my crap players on loan there...

If it isnt, I cant see what it is :|

What do you mean by international loan?

If by that you mean getting a foreign feeder club, I have Racing Lens (French, 1st tier club) as feeder club.

I have sent there some of my crap players on loan there...

If it isnt, I cant see what it is :|

That is indeed an international loan deal.

Has anyone managed to get this as a feeder club? I have tried for 5 years and the board still won't get me one.

Playing as Man Utd. When i request the feeder option I don't even get a feed back whether I am successful or not.

Is this a bug?

Edit: Mod move this to FM General Discussions Please :thup:

Do you have a save game at the point where you specify what you would require? If so, upload it to our Bugs Forums and we'll take a look at this for you. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

A way around this i've found is selecting "Any type" then save your game about 14-16 days from the date you requested it, then reload the game if your board offers you rubbish clubs, and keep doing so till you get a club u want to use. I know it's not ideal, but with this "Bug" i think it's the only fair way to build a list of decent feeder clubs.

Archived