Do Press Conferences affect your potential success?

Aleh

Do you think press conferences affect the success or potential success of your club? For example, the journalist asked, "How involved do you intent to be in the running of the club?". I selected "I like to be involved as much as time allows me" but what if I chose, "I intend to be heavily involved in all aspects" do you think the board would expect more from me and I would have to create a training schedule etc etc

If you understand me, just a bit curious. :thup:

I, personally feel it makes no difference what you say. As long as your results match up to your start of season expetations I dont see a problem and neither will the board.

The press conferences before/after a match have a greater bearing as they have the potential to greatly undermine morale, but thats for another thread!

I started a man city save game the other day and when i was asked if it was a dream come true i chose the most negative response, i cant remember what it was exactly. something along the lines of 'meh, it will do i suppose, a job is a job.'

I got sacked for asking for money as well, no warning, just sacked. Now i have never seen that before, they always just say yes or no and you can give them an ultimatum, but this was a clear sacking, i was in the job for less than a day. I bet it has something to do with my press conference statement...

Archived