I pressed the F1 key and it gave me an error - need help

Maybe a bug, but I pressed the F1 key and it gave me this error. Look at screen below.

errorbugye9.jpg

Now when I hit OK or just try to close it, it keeps popping up and as a result I can't do anything within the game. Can't save it either and I just played an amazing match away which I won 4-0, but now will have to replay most likely, really ****ed me off. Is there any way to fix this or this simply a bug?

PS - I am using the 9.2 patch.

Well that's the thing, I can't even change the skin since the error appeared. The only way to do it is to shut down the game but I'm looking for a way to take care of the error without shutting it down. I'm hoping someone from SI can clue me in as to what this error means.

Also, the F1 button is linked to the Home screen in FM and I've gone to that screen before without any problems, well except for this time.

Update: Well, I've restarted the game and changed to the default skin and the problem no longer appears, so it most likely was the skin I was using. Now, however, I have a new problem. After changing to the default skin, the football pitch in 3D looks much worse, like there's no texture to it, plus the ad boards around the pitch have also changed, now they don't have anything on them, they're just a certain color and that's it. I've checked my preferences and the detail is set to high, so why is this happening? When I was using the other skin the pitch looked much better. How can I fix this?

Here's a screen shot:

badpitcheo7.jpg

Archived