Players requesting transfer...

Hi all.

I have just won the league and the national cup with FC København (Copenhagen)

Now, with that perfomance in the first season, I should think that the players would like to stay at the club, but no.

At the end of this season almost all players at the club including reserve players requested transfer with the note "sees his footballing future away from FC København"

A few of the players is transfer listed due to reduce the wage bill, but I'm currently 200.000 Danish kr. UNDER the budget, so I don't get it at all.

Is this a bug, or is there some logical explanation for this issue?

Thanks in advance.

I would think it's because they have won everything they can with the club so want to move on for a new challenge.

That was also my first thought, but it also includes players being in the club for only 5 months.

And usually when thet feel they have won it all, then it is mentioned in the press release. But not here.. It is very strange.

We are talking about 27 players..

• 1 month later...

I have an issue with this too.

I understand players wanting to leave after relegation, but every 3 weeks we play out the same charade.

Player is unhappy according to Ass. Man.

Player requests move via press

I give them a reply (doesn't seem to matter what)

They back down

Player is unhappy according to Ass. Man.

Player requests move via press

I give them a reply

They officially request a transfer

I give transfer list them

2 weeks later 'X want's to stay'

Literally 3 days later the same player again. I've done this 4-5 times with some players in the space of 4 months.

on a different point i learned to either bail to a better club if players strart asking to leave, as ur own reputation will lower if al ur players want to leave! I was Lazio manager for couple of seasons finished 5th then 2nd. My players despite being in the champions league wanted to leave so i had to let them, but depite finishing 2nd i was called an under pressure manager.... so i decided to bail to man utd who'd just sacked sir al! :D

Archived