Why I'm glad people are struggling to play the game.

Because people are now being forced to use modern hardware we might actually see SI taking the game forward more quickly as they dont have to cater for very poor systems.

In seriousness, since most users are being forced to get a decent amount of memory, or a processor, si dont have to hold back as much.

Also, making people buy graphics cards = better for pc gaming in general. :D

/flamebait.

Peoplpe shouldnt have to go out and spend money on a new computer just to play one game. I appreciate technology moves on and people may need to upgrade to keep up.

But to say your glad about it, is quite frankyly appauling. Some of these people may not be able to afford to constantly uprgrade there pc's. I have played the game for 10 years and I know my dad wouldnt have let me upgrade his pc just so I could play say 96/97.

you have made a poor statement and deserve to be shot down in flames

The game has to go forward, and that means people's systems will be left behind. However, I think the current rate of progress is reasonable because it isn't so fast that it leaves everyone behind every time. I'd played CM03/04-FM08 on my old laptop but I had to upgrade for FM09. Glad I did because I get stunning performance from my new one, but I'm also glad I'm not forced to do it every year to keep up!

Yeah agreed unless you have a laptop in which case upgrading your graphics card is pretty much impossible.

Not everyone is capable of replacing components on their pc's or if capable may not be allowed to for various reasons.

Apparently my prediction you would be shot down in flames was wrong! And cleary so was I to say that :-S Sorry

Archived