TehWonderkids.net

Hello FM fans :)

I would like to take 3 minutes of your time. It may be less than 3 minutes if you can read fast.

What is LW? - Well simply its the most laid back community on the FM scene.

Why is LW worth my time? - To us everyone is important. We are more like a family than a community of strangers. We share the same passion and we like that.

What can you offer me? - We offer some of the best written content on the scene. We love to talk about FM and love people who feel the same way. It doesnt matter who you are, how long you have been into FM or what you like to eat for breakfast, we want to meet you.

We have just undergone a make over and still have a few things to come but we promise that you will not find another fan site like us. Its a bold statement but if you come (if only for a week) you will not want to leave (and if you do want to leave we have lots of rope.. :eek:)

Thanks for your 3 minutes, hope they werent wasted, TG x :D

http://loswonderkids.com

Just finished developing our Wikipedia. The first on the FM scene and we will continue to innovate in these ways. You can search for players and many more tid bits of information. Still of course being added to as its new but the forums are packed with people who you will definately get along with.

Click the link one time and if you arent impressed with what you see then at least you looked.

Have a good day guys/girls :)

Thats just a wiki of FM. Im talking about a fansite with the wiki as the center of the community.

Anyway we have just moved here: www.LosWonderkids.com - hopefully you can spare 3 minutes to look around. We arent a huge community which is excellent because new members can slot straight into the fun. And I promise it is fun.

I wont rant or waste your time, so have a nice day and I hope to see you around :)

I should sleep more but meh. This is an official invite. It will be killer, so come and play regardless of if you are a member or not or if you just want to play for fun. Its open to the first 20 people, as far as I know there is still 18 spots left but that is probably coz its nearly 4am.

LOS WONDERLIGA

30vj2pc.png

Its finally here! The Scene's premier club competition brought to you by Los Wonderkids.

Thecompetition will be ran by The Game and Damo. With the winner of the

season taking home a prize courtesy of Sports Interactive! (no idea

what it is at the moment but hey, you get it for free!)

Thecompetition kicks off here right now. There is only 18 places left.

First come first served basis. Teams include Chelsea, Milan, Real

Madrid, Liverpool and many more of the worlds finest.

You can read more about it here.

Thanks for your time. I will kill two birds with one stone by telling you the new site is up and running (still some minute things to be done but its there) so you can take a peek here.

TC, Game xx

30vj2pc.png

Update on the league:

A.C Milan = The Hendor

Arsenal = Jez

Aston Villa = the_dan

At. Madrid = Nico

Barca = MerricK

Bayern = Skacel

Chelsea = Capitano Dan

inter = The Game

Liverpool = Footyslayer

Lyon = Nexus

Man City =

Man Utd = Rey Raul

Newcastle = Whiskeyclone

Real Madrid = alilane4

Roma =

Sevilla =

Sporting =

Spurs = TJ

Valencia = KM.

Villareal =

Still some places, massive day for transfers. Come across and play. Any and all welcome. Will be good :D

Ok its fell on my doorstep to announce our latest development.

Today sees the appointment of Fantastic as an FM moderator and he has already proved a great capture for us with some good FM discussions and even one of his legendary FM articles. I am fully aware of Fantastics colourful history and his troubled times but he seems to have settled down and is a good poster. Not that i need to defend him, im just making you all aware of how we see the appointment, we are delighted to have such a good asset come aboard.

Also some of you may know but some wont that we have settled on a mainsite now. We would appreciate your feedback on the mainsite and also what features ou would like to see, we are happy to impliment if they are good ideas.

There is much confusion at the minute to what we offer the scene but we are going throguh a slight clean up period and will be re-assesing everything shortly so we can focus on one true diredtion. The forums however have really taken off and there is a good balance between FM and OT activity so its safe to say we offer everything your average FM gamer could need.

Also it seems to me that Loswonderkids has a bad name around the scene due to its old url which was "tehwonderkids", well as you know its been changed to "loswonderkids" and we hope to eradicate any bad vibes the site may have. To be honest once you join and start posting you might find its just the sort of site you have been wanting to find but have never took a risk?

Thanks for reading,

happy FM'ing!

• 2 weeks later...

What is it? - Most likely a place you havent visited yet.

Why havent you visited yet? - Most likely because you haven't heard of us.

Now you are hearing about us..

Reasons to click on that LW? link?

1. The Football Manager Discussion section. Unlike most forums, ours lives a vibrant life. Most likely the only place you will need to talk about FM on the scene - if you are into that kind of thing.
  2. Articles and Guides. No-one does them anymore. Fortunately we have a selection of the best writers you will find. These are the guys who breathe the game. Full of hints, tips and advice to aid you in your pwning of the game.
  3. We are constantly re-inventing ourselves to better the experience for members. Take a look at our very own FM wikipedia as an example of our invention.
  4. . We believe that you should enjoy the game and the community you are a part of, thats why we have the fastest growing community on the scene.
  5. We have one of the most complete help sections on the scene.

You will no doubt ask yourself what is different.. here is the answer:

2yjqwew.jpg

The most comprehensive guide ever written for FM'ers.

A piece of brilliance which could guide a monkey to the World Cup final.

Constantly updated by the main man Fantastic.

30vj2pc.png

Los Wonderliga Premiership

25 seasons of competition, one super league.

Currently in January of the first season.

The Premiership is topped by Barcelona and Internazionale.

The Summer will see 20 managers vacancies appear in the Championship and one at Man Utd.

With £100m to spend you only need your expertise to topple the European giants.

5 seasons to see if you can dominate the LosWonderliga Premiership before the second gauntlet is laid.

Are you good enough to win it?

There is a lot more but there is so little time.

We are there, you are still here. You dont have to be.

Los Wonderkids

Want to become a scout?

Click here!

You think you have some results to show off with? Post up screenies and get some shining trophies!

Click here!

Some of LW's members are now part of the Andorran national team, trying to make the country a football powerhouse. New places will open, so why not check it out?

Click here!

Our FM sections are doing brilliantly at the moment. If you need a guide to them,

Click here!

Loads of other things are going on as well, but we wouldn't like you to bore you with long descriptions. If you feel like trying out something new, visit us!

http://loswonderkids.com/community/index.php?act=idx

PS: Could a mod change the topic title to "LosWonderkids", please? :)

Time for some news..

Our FM Challenger is working great. The interest is even bigger than we expected. Seemingly people really like winning trophies.

You can still join our Scouting Team!

Want to join LW FC? I know you do..

Big in Andorra is getting constantly updated. We finally managed to win some matches and that is great to witness. Finally our members are doing important for a country.

You can vote for boobs again :D

Archived