End of the transfer window

It's the 31st August/January and you're trying to sign a player, the fee is accepted, he agrees terms, then you find out (or already know) that he needs a work permit. In most cases the work permit application is pushed through quickly on the final day, either letting you know there and then on the day that he either was granted one or not.

My point is, sometimes the work permit isn't pushed through quickly enough, thus cancelling the entire transfer. Surely there should be an option at midnight on the 31st of August/January:

'The work permit wasn't processed in time for this transfer window, would you like the application to still be sent forward for consideration'

basically meaning you could sign the player in the next transfer, providing he is granted a work permit. It annoys me that I have to put in another transfer bid, wait for it to get accepted, agree terms and then try again if the work permit (or any other part of the transfer for that matter) isn't concluded before the end of the transfer window, and thus cancels it. Do you think this option of 'carrying on' the transfer should occur at the end of the window?

I hope this all makes sense and I've made it readable, I've reread through it and it makes sense to me, but hey, I could just be stupid icon_wink.gif

It's the 31st August/January and you're trying to sign a player, the fee is accepted, he agrees terms, then you find out (or already know) that he needs a work permit. In most cases the work permit application is pushed through quickly on the final day, either letting you know there and then on the day that he either was granted one or not.

My point is, sometimes the work permit isn't pushed through quickly enough, thus cancelling the entire transfer. Surely there should be an option at midnight on the 31st of August/January:

'The work permit wasn't processed in time for this transfer window, would you like the application to still be sent forward for consideration'

basically meaning you could sign the player in the next transfer, providing he is granted a work permit. It annoys me that I have to put in another transfer bid, wait for it to get accepted, agree terms and then try again if the work permit (or any other part of the transfer for that matter) isn't concluded before the end of the transfer window, and thus cancels it. Do you think this option of 'carrying on' the transfer should occur at the end of the window?

I hope this all makes sense and I've made it readable, I've reread through it and it makes sense to me, but hey, I could just be stupid icon_wink.gif

Archived