Minimum Fee Release

IceZy - you're the loser for insulting the way he plays. The FM data editor is there for a reason - so people can edit data!!!!!!!!

Everyone has their own way of playing, and it's all fair enough!

I gave tottenham a 1 billion transfer budget once, it was great for a laugh!

Who cares how others play? The fact people play in such a variety of ways is one of the main reasons I like the game.

Shut up and grow up,

IceZy - you're the loser for insulting the way he plays. The FM data editor is there for a reason - so people can edit data!!!!!!!!

Who cares how others play? The fact people play in such a variety of ways is one of the main reasons I like the game.

Shut up and grow up,

wouldn't tottenham be in massive debt if you spent it?

Shut up and grow up,

Just like people can play how they want to play, he can also give his own opinion and you make yourself no better calling him a loser, when he called the other person a loser :)

I've had a problem with the minimum fee release clause. I hit Renan of Botafogo's minimum fee release clause of 6 million, upfront, and then they rejected it. How is that possible?

It should not be possible. If it is then it is a bug. :thup:

Archived