Ingame Note pad

I find my self for ever writing on paper information during the game, much of which i run out of space..

Would it be possible to have an ingame note pad which can be opened on any page which is dragable, then inside we could jot down information that can be kept and not lost..

it would also be greener for the world as less paper would be thrown away;)

You can already make notes on any player or coach etc. All media comments are saved under your profile. You can save formations and training regimes. You can bookmark any page.

I think that just about covers all bases. Doesn't it?

The problem with the notes page on FM is that it's too much hassle to put in a title, then choose a day to get it and write the message, it's just too time consuming for something that really wont be THAT important.

If it was like a widget or it was next to the inbox so you could just type in there and everytime you visit the inbox you can see it.

There was a really nicely made paper note pad with limited version of FM09 here in Poland. ;) TBH, I still regret I didn't buy one. It was only slightly more expensive than the regular version and I would be sure I have at least one thing about FM09 that works properly this year from the very beggining. :D

Haha :D.

Huwflet, it's not a big problem for me. I rarely have to take note of anything, but it would just be far more simple is the notes page was bulit into the inbox, therefor when im looking at my inbox (for example, a player has been transfer listed that i have been looking at) i can take a note of it and look at a later date.

Like having a notepad next to me in paper form it would be that easy. Even though anything i need to remember gets wrote on paper anyway but still :p

Archived