Low Memory running and quit

When i start the game, it runs till introduction page and comes out the window saying "FM is running on the low memory and needed to be closed"

what to do?

Also when i install patch 9.2 and it enters into the game but continue button not working.It remains on the same day forever

btw! what the exact size of Patch 9.2? i have 219MB but someone saying it is over 220MB.

Time of this report: 12/28/2008, 20:04:24

Machine name: SYSTEM

Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.080814-1233)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: INTEL_

System Model: D945GCR_

BIOS: Default System BIOS

Processor: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E4500 @ 2.20GHz (2 CPUs)

Memory: 1014MB RAM

Page File: 457MB used, 1309MB available

Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS

DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode

Also when i install patch 9.2 and it enters into the game but continue button not working.It remains on the same day forever

what about his?

After installing patch9.2 , game enters everything normal.But nothing happens when i press continue button after loading my game.

please help!! its boring really in holidays

When i start the game, it runs till introduction page and comes out the window saying "FM is running on the low memory and needed to be closed"

what to do?

So I had a the same problem, maybe in similar circumstances. I'd taken my saved game from my pc where FM has patch 1 on applied and tryed to open it on a vanilla copy of FM. I was getting the low memory message you mention.

Installed the patch (patch 2 this time) and it's fine. Your 'Continue' problem sounds like something else, other than checking for messages you need to respond to I don't know about that.

what about his?

After installing patch9.2 , game enters everything normal.But nothing happens when i press continue button after loading my game.

please help!! its boring really in holidays

The only thing I can think of is that you have an outstanding news item that needs to be responded to.

If you have something in your news that you need to reply to (such as stating your seasons's targets at the start, or registering players for a competition), the game wont let you continue until you have responded.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived