New stadium builds

I have a 100 000 Seater Stadium built in my Spurs game.

It has a retractable roof as well, plus its a synthetic pitch. The one problem I have with it though is the name. Its called the Sol Campbell Arena.

You must be joking, right??? :rolleyes:

You must be joking, right??? :rolleyes:

Indeed I am.

Could you imagine a lease likely name Spurs would use for a new stadium?

I'm yet to actually see a new stadium be built in any of my FM games. Maybe thats cos the furthest I play is to about 2015/2016. I maxed white hart lane out on my spurs save to 55000 and am waiting for them to build a new one. I have 300 million in the bank, so its just a waiting game now.

Indeed I am.

Could you imagine a lease likely name Spurs would use for a new stadium?

I'm yet to actually see a new stadium be built in any of my FM games. Maybe thats cos the furthest I play is to about 2015/2016. I maxed white hart lane out on my spurs save to 55000 and am waiting for them to build a new one. I have 300 million in the bank, so its just a waiting game now.

I actually got worried there and that would have been the biggest bug in FM history ever!! ;)

I'm at 52,500 at the moment and nowhere near £300 million so I guess I will just have to be patient.

I'm hoping that more information will be revealed about the Northumberland development project in time for the third patch so that Spurs' new stadium will be coded into the game and the wait for a new stadium will be shortened.

Archived