Dropping club rep

Gurk

Im Playing my 5. season with Brondby (Denmark).

I've won the title every season, and taken the cup trofy 3 out of 4 times. Iv'e also played well in europe, qualified for the CL group stage 3 out of 3 times and gone on to the uefa cup quarterfinale once and the CL quarterfinal once. I've got tons of cash and my attandance average has skyrocketed.

My only problem is: despite of my good result and the clubs healthy status, my club reputation has dropped from 6100 at the start of the game to just abouve 5000 at the start of season 5. I have also seen that the club rep of the other danish teams has dropped since the start at the game.

Anyone know if this is a known bug or what the heck is going on?

I think its because the dainsh league has a set rep, probably 5000 and the clubs are droppig in line with it.

It has been said that the leagues have a set reputation that wont change thoughout the game, but i dont know if anyone has confirmed this one.

It has been said that the leagues have a set reputation that wont change thoughout the game, but i dont know if anyone has confirmed this one.

That wont be the case, the league reputation will fluctuate according to performance as a teams rep would but taken over a longer period, late eighties early ninties italy was the place to be, now its england/spain because english and spanish clubs are doing better in the big competitions.

Archived