Football manager may just be more important?

Now then, i'm due to go out tonight, with the lads from work. I'm the newbie and really enjoying myself at work?? and the lads are a top bunch! Apart from the fact that none of them play FM but they're all too busy playing Call of duty 4 on the X Box..... Now this is the thing... i'm really into Fm at the moment and i'm (struggling) Torquay trying to get out of the BSP. Shall i go out? i know for a fact i'll be thinking about my plight throughtout the evening... i'll be wondering what the problem is with my team drawing all the time, who should i bring in?? and no one in that pib will understand all they talk about is what weapons they can collect and stuff.......

Stay in, lock the doors, open the beers and devote yourself to an FM marathon.

I mean, what has the pub got that you haven't got at home? The answer: nothing.

Crucially though, what has home got that the pub doesn't? FOOTBALL MANAGER!

There is your answer.

I don't ever bother going anywhere anymore. There isn't any point. I have grown a long beard and become a hermit. I send my fiancee out to get food, wine and whisky and stay in to try and get my St. Albans City side promoted up the divisions.

Real life is a let down.

Plus, you should get some better friends. I select my friends based upon their number of hours playing FM. Anything under 10 hours a week and they're out.

icon_biggrin.gif

C.

Originally posted by Ryan,,,:

I kinda got a similar problem as im the only person in my school who plays championship manager, everyone one else plays Grand Theft Walrus, i mean Auto!

Seeing as you're in school, none of your friends should be playing GTA. However, Grand Theft Auto IV is a fantastic game, and all I have left to do is the pigeons and the jumps. Anyway, the point is, GTA has been enjoyable for 3 weeks or however it's been since it came out, and it's getting a little boring now, whereas FM has been fun since like the beginning of time. So just wait Ryan, give it a few more weeks and your GTA buddies will come crawling back to FM icon_smile.gif

Me and my mates, tend to have the best of both worlds, we started with CoD and realised playing search & destroy a lot we needed something to fill the inbetween gaps. Now we all have CoD on with a network FM game.

6 of us in the premiership and talking about it on CoD, it upsets a lot of americans funnily enough, but I digress. Needless to say, you can do both which is a lot better for passing time in the lobbies etc, then when we go out our conversations revolve around both lol.

Archived