A few quick questions

Apologies if these have been answered elsewhere

1. If my squad has a majority language which differs to that of the domestic league's main language (e.g - a team of mostly Italian speaking players in an English division) would new signings have to break through the squad nationality language barrier or the divisions?

2. I've noticed after choosing not to keep the present Assistant Manager and bring in a new one recently that he is suggesting significantly more 'Opposition Instruction' changes in-match. What reasons would there be behind this?

3. In the player's manager stats does 'Domestic Player Bias' relate to the division's nationality or the manager's?

1. They'd probably be better suited if they spoke Italian, but as all of the Italian players are learning English and any other foreigners are learning English they probably won't try to learn Italian and it is English they would need to learn to gel well.

2. Perhaps the new AM is better, or just prefers a tactic with more opposition instructions.

3. I've never really known this although I'm fairly sure it refers to the division's nationality.

Archived