Thank you for the online activation

Guest roberto922
I dont have to hunt around for any CD cracks because of online activation being implemented.

Implies that under normal circumstances he would have looked for a crack.

I fail to see how online activation has anything to do with CD cracks. Regardless, best not to talk about those.

Because of the online activation, you can play the game without the CD (or DVD this year) in your drive, thus the OP doesnt need to search for said cracks. :)

I've never been bothered by having a CD in my drive, FM is the only game I have installed on my laptop so it never got took out anyway.

Correct me if I'm wrong 4457 but CD cracks let u play the game without the need for a disk, this is what the online activation has done therefore it is very similar whichever way you look at it. I'm not saying it's right talking about the CD cracks but it's a similar thing to the activation that it was bound to come up at some point, I'm surprised it's taken this long (at least it has taken this long from what I've seen on here)

Yeah, but my point was it doesn't have anything to do with online activation specifically. The difference is that we had to authenticate, but there were multiple ways to do so. Hence my comment.

Archived