Starting a new game...

Hi everyone,

Im playing FM on a real crap PC but I intend to play long term... I'm wondering if which of the following works better... i.e load faster, less processing time...

SCENARIO 1:

Load only one league (English Premier League)

Player Data Base: Large

Detail Levels: Minimum

SCENARIO 2:

Load 3 leagues (the top leagues in England, Spain, Italy) so that I have a chance to manage overseas down the road.

Player Data Base: Medium (Comprimising for playing 3 leagues?)

Detail Levels: Minimum

Please help! Thanks.

What do you consider an acceptable speed for your game? Down the road that is the question that need an answer and you are the only one that can answer it.

I just hope that by clarifying which scenario works best, I'll be able to play at the fastest speed my PC can provide... Even if its very slow, at least I will know that its trying its best and Ididnt hinder it by choosing the other scenario... :(

Someone did a test with different sized databases a short while ago if you can find that thread you might find it pretty useful. On the top of my head I don't really think there is too much difference in speed between the 2 scenarios you have chosen. As you start you should be able to set the leagues your not managing in to lower detail and only put them on full detail if you ever decide to manage there.

Archived