real madrid c team

a while ago i noticed on the editor that the real madrid c team are only 1 league below the b team. i have just started a game with real and noticed in the b league there are about 4 or 5 relegation places. what i want to know is that if my b team go up is it possible for me to sign loads of good players for my c team to get them into the b league thus having a team in each of the top 3 divisions? has anyone done this?

a while ago i noticed on the editor that the real madrid c team are only 1 league below the b team. i have just started a game with real and noticed in the b league there are about 4 or 5 relegation places. what i want to know is that if my b team go up is it possible for me to sign loads of good players for my c team to get them into the b league thus having a team in each of the top 3 divisions? has anyone done this?

b teams can get promoted. they just cant be in the same league as your 1st team. thats how in past years madrid b have been in the 2nd tier and sevilla b are there this season. so all i wanted to know if that its possible after i get my b team promoted to have my c team take their place in the b league?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andysharkey21:

b teams can get promoted. they just cant be in the same league as your 1st team. thats how in past years madrid b have been in the 2nd tier and sevilla b are there this season. so all i wanted to know if that its possible after i get my b team promoted to have my c team take their place in the b league? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry I mis-read your original post, I thought you meant have your 3 teams in La Liga!

You would just be spending the money from your first team and would have a difficult time keeping good players happy in the Spanish third division. Theoretically it can be done and you can even take charge of all three teams by selecting take charge in the manager options section.

I don't really see the point though unless you fill both teams with youngsters.

my 1st team is good enough so i was going to use youths, old players on frees and loans for the b and c teams. i thought you cant control them if they are in a pro league? right now i only have the option to control the c team i think.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andysharkey21:

actually i just checked and i can only control the senior team. my assman controls the others. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You might be right about the pro league, not too sure. Usually there is a tick box option to take control of reserve teams, it may not be there if they are in an actual league.

i know what you mean but its not there. im suprised no one has tried this because i think its an interesting challenge. on a past game ive had my b team win the second division 5 years in a row but never bothered looking at my c team.

I believe there was a case in real life where a team's A and B teams ended up inverting themselves in terms of position (B in the higher league, A in the lower one), much to the annoyance of the FA of that country - essentially, there was no relegation.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by x42bn6:

I believe there was a case in real life where a team's A and B teams ended up inverting themselves in terms of position (B in the higher league, A in the lower one), much to the annoyance of the FA of that country - essentially, there was no relegation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure that was in Spain about 5 years back

Archived