Need help on transfers please !

I am Tottenham and in my 2nd second season, i finished 4th in my first season and as usual the big clubs come in for your best players :mad:

Barcelona offered me 25m for Guardado who i bought for 15m in the 1st season which i accepted and replaced him with Aissati for 9m ( nice we profit there :D )

Now this is where i need help ! . .. Valencia offered me 17m for Giovani Dos Santos which i accepted ( but Barca got 20% of that fee ) , So . . .

Can anyone recommend a CONSISTENT ! but young ( at most 22 ) performer i can buy for AMC but can play MC aswell ?? to replace Dos Santos that is very good technically , i have 20m ????

also approximatly how much would i need to pay for the player you have recommended

And if you recommend sum1 who won't cost that much i would most appreciate if you could also recommend a PROVEN GOALSCORER in the premiership but not the likes of Owen who is too old ( i like younger players who can finish and have pace )

( plus i had Owen and he only scored 2 in 17 games :eek:)

* And just too let you know - i am in January in the 2nd season

Your help is most appreciated , THANKS ;)

It's advised and asked for that you use the good player forum for asking about players. You'll be directed there by many forum goers and most 'best player' threads in general discussion will be locked. Friendly advice.

It is also asked that you don't use text speak on this forum.

NOT MEANING TO BE CHEEKY BUT . . .I ASKED FOR AN AMC WHO CAN PLAY MC AS WELL AND AM GETTIN DMC AND ML RECOMMENDATIONS

McGEADY IS 23 AND HE CAN'T PLAY MC

AND A PROVEN PREMIERSHIP STRIKER NOT PPO FROM ITALY ( I WILL GET AT BALOTELLI THOUGH IF I CAN'T GET A PROVEN SCORER )

THANKS AND SORRY IF I SOUND CHEEKY AND UNGRATEFUL

Daniel Aquino from murcia for a striker

Fabian Delph is a good, young mc/amc

Cheers , But i already have Daniel Aquino

and Delph isn't great technically the now ( i know him anyway )

i need top class attributes as i am lookin too take Tottenham into the Champions League final and win the league.

Thanks But :D;)

Ashley young is 23 but better than most, also plays all over the pitch

Why do u want a premiership striker look aboard, like benzema

Lol i don't really , just a proven goal scorer that will be consistent

Benzema has no intention of joining Spurs :(

I will see how much i have after i get Vukcevic and my Choosen striker ( i am tryin for Keirrison ) then i myt sign Young :p

Thanks A Lot ;):D

Juan Manuel Mata

Simon Vukcevic

ibrahim afellay

All should be available for £12 million or less, all are young and all are easily capable of playing top flight football.

Mata has no intention of signin :(

he is gettin a game for Valencia

but i am goin all out for Vukcevic

Thanks A Lot :D

Just the player i need to help me win the league and progress from a " mid - table club " and do somethin in the Champions League

i will let you know if i sign him and how he plays after 5 starts

Archived