I really and starting to get furstrated

Hi

I am Aston Villa

I have just played Leeds and I am 2nd in the league and they are bottom . I dominate the whole game had 5 clear cut chances , they had one

They win 1-0 . Why Cannot SI see that strikers are missing so many chances and one on ones

You keep saying the game is realistic well it is not if strikes miss this amount of one on ones

It is Stupid

Something must be going right if you're second in the league with Aston Villa. And sometimes the bottom teams do beat teams at the top. The other day I'm pretty sure you posted about how your strikers keep scoring loads. Which is it?

they do miss a lot and hit the post a ridiculous amount.

I would much rather that when watching the game - nothing happened for longer periods and time just ticked away - as opposed to posts / bars getting smacked and one on ones being missed every 5 minutes

they do miss a lot and hit the post a ridiculous amount.

I would much rather that when watching the game - nothing happened for longer periods and time just ticked away - as opposed to posts / bars getting smacked and one on ones being missed every 5 minutes

That would certainly be more realistic.

Hi

I am Aston Villa

I have just played Leeds and I am 2nd in the league and they are bottom . I dominate the whole game had 5 clear cut chances , they had one

They win 1-0 . Why Cannot SI see that strikers are missing so many chances and one on ones

You keep saying the game is realistic well it is not if strikes miss this amount of one on ones

It is Stupid

The strikers do indeed miss an unrealistic amount of clear cut 1 on 1 chances. It's not tactics, don't worry. There is no tactic that can make your world class striker score a 1 on 1. Tactics are there in order to make your team create these 1 on 1 chances, not score them.

It's just an artificial way to keep the scores down, it's happening for ages in the series.

Also, missing one game from a bottom table team is not unrealistic. What is unrealistic is that most of the games with bottom table teams tend -for some chaotic reason- to be more difficult than others. It's the amount this happens that is ridiculous not that it happens.

I am hoping some day these artificial limits are no more.

No offense but all i hear is people complaining about football manager, its simple if your not happy then why buy it?? im perfectly happy with it, and when i lose a game against a bottom team i dont moan about it, things like this happen. Who would of ever thought that hull city would get in the permiership, weird things happen lol, agree?

No offense but all i hear is people complaining about football manager, its simple if your not happy then why buy it?? im perfectly happy with it, and when i lose a game against a bottom team i dont moan about it, things like this happen. Who would of ever thought that hull city would get in the permiership, weird things happen lol, agree?

No. It's the amount of times these weird things happen that creates the frustration.

And people don't just moan for the sake of moan, most of them at least. They have issues with the game that are proven to be wrong or broken. I don't see the reason why they can't talk about them in here.

The Main Reason I Started this thread was becuase I really annoyed at loosing to Leeds

I want my Villa team to go and win those sort of games , and it seems I can go and win 2 or three game in a row , then loose some easy game

But you have to be able to see it from my point of view . It seems like that game both of my strikers must have been out of from . Leeds had 1 chance and took it , where I had 6 chances and my strikers have got finishing stats of 19 and composure of 18 .

I agree that strikers now do score a lot more goals a season , they do . But it is just annoying when you miss chance after chance after chance against a team who are bottom

Thanks

Archived