2 Quick Questions About The Demo Version

I've been playing it for about a week and apart from the lack of a 3d match engine i don't know what is missing from the demo but is in the full game? If i continued playing would the demo go on forever? And also, when i get the full game, is it possible for a game i've started on the demo to carry on in the full game. For example if i've played 10 games with madrid, can i pick up on the 11th game in the full version.

No, you will have to locate the right folder through "load saved game", but yes it does not matter where exactly you save it. Would advise you to keep it in the default My Documents folder; easier to find.

It could be that the demo's required specs for 3D don't match your computer. Optimisation and compatibility was much improved in the two patches since so there's a likelihood the actual game's 3D should work on your computer. Are you running a patched 9.1 demo?

You can save the patch anywhere you want - its really easy to install, just click on it when its finished downloading & install :thup:

Caveat for the torrent, of course. Simply downloading the torrent is no use.

Archived