Making three subs

You're just unlucky and you're starting to believe it's only when you make three subs. It's not a bug or the game cheating, or anything like that.

Making all three substitutions before 75 minutes is a risky move. It doesn't leave you any more options. Obviously you'll sometimes have to, but try to do so when it is absolutely necessary.

Obviously its pure luck. I rarely make all 3 subs unless im trying to waste time near the end of the game.
Choose the people with the worst condition to sub, sort your training out, get some better coaches, some suggestions.

My training is fine, and my coaches are all the best. 6 or 7 star training for each category.

I always sub the worst conditioned too.

You're just unlucky and you're starting to believe it's only when you make three subs. It's not a bug or the game cheating, or anything like that.

Making all three substitutions before 75 minutes is a risky move. It doesn't leave you any more options. Obviously you'll sometimes have to, but try to do so when it is absolutely necessary.

But why does it only happen when 3 subs have been made? I dont get that many injuries anymore during games, but if i make 3 subs before 75 minutes its guaranteed that i will get one.

I reckon its been written into the game to do this, it cant possibly be luck. It happens every single time.

I usually HAVE to make my 3 subs by the 70th-75th minute.

I also have all 5 players who can play MR injured at the moment and yes, i have the latest patch!

Not the point of the thread. I'm sure the OP would like to know if after you make all three subs, do you get someone injured in the match every time?

I'm not sure that he is unlucky because I've actually noticed this as well. It doesn't happen all that often with me but it does happen and yes I do have the latest patch.

I'm not sure that he is unlucky because I've actually noticed this as well. It doesn't happen all that often with me but it does happen and yes I do have the latest patch.

It's not written into the game that you will get an injury. It wouldn't be. The only possible answer is luck.

It is only a possibility but perhaps the AI teams ups their tactics to heavy tackling when you make your last sub. They are playing dirty because they know you can't make any more subs.

Other than that, when does this happen? Are you usually losing and hence chasing a game? If so then perhaps your players are putting more into things and increasing their chance of injury.

It is also likely down to tactics and/or training regimes. If you need to make three subs because of player fitness in every match then you are doing something wrong. I rarely have to make subs for fitness, but then I often play players well into the 60%s and they don't injured any easier.

It's surely not coded to make it so that you get an injury regardless.

Can people stop saying it's luck.

Try playing 5 games in a row and make 3 subs before 60mins and I bet at least 4 of those games will lead to injury. Now compare that with your regular experiences.... I think it is a small bug. Not gamebreaking, just a little annoyance.

Archived