Youngster on loan: it's more important training facilities/staff or playing games?

I often send on loan my youngsters (i manage in Italy so Reserve is not an option).

I want to ask people who know more about the mechanism of this game if it's more important (so they gain some stats) to send them to clubs with better training facilities and/or various coaching staff (but less likely to let them play) or send them in some small teams with worst training/staff but they play often?

I ask this because i've seen that some player that play almost every game get a drop in almost all the stats and others send to better teams get a boost in almost every stat despite almost never play a game.

A thing that bug me is this:

I have 4 players on loan to Legnano (Serie C1B/Lega Pro Prima Divisione B), one of them (a promising one) drop every stat of 1, while the other three get some boost here and there...

The player that get worse played 14 matches out of 18 with a average rating of 6.7 (he's a CB so i think it's not bad), he's 19.

The other ones played:

- One 16/18 with average 6.47 (he's a CB/FB) and become better in Positioning (he's 21)

- one 4/18 (not every game as first pick) with average 6.5 with 0 goals(he's a striker) and he become better in Tecnique (he's 20)

- one 14/18 with 4 goals (as striker) with average of 6.8 get a boost in 6 stats (he's 20).

Oh i must also add that the players that get the boost are worse (as CA/PA) than the one that get worse (or at least my 20/20 coach say this).

They all get the same training/staff so why some players (i have others that play every game and still become worse) drop their stats and other become better while sitting on the bench?

I just can't figure out how this aspect of the game work...

Oh and i have the 9.2.0 patch.

Attributes are always fluctuating so despite receiving similar training and match experience, one player's attributes might go up while another's go down.

I would say that playing games is the most important factor, and after that good coaching staff. You'll notice with your own coaching setup that even if you have good facilities, without good coaches you don't get training routines with a high number of stars.

Attributes are always fluctuating so despite receiving similar training and match experience, one player's attributes might go up while another's go down.

That's not the problem , the problem is that this (and some others) players despite playing (well) with average training facilities drop ALL his stats while others in the same club get better stats...

I would say that playing games is the most important factor, and after that good coaching staff. You'll notice with your own coaching setup that even if you have good facilities, without good coaches you don't get training routines with a high number of stars.

From what i've seen some players drop their stats despite playing almost all game while others that literally sit on the bench become better...

Archived