Best Thing About FM09

What's been the best improvement on the new game?

Is it the much vaunted 3d engine? well it is pretty and gives added depths to the games but no not for me!

Is it the further involvement of the as man? no, i am sure it is closer to reality now but still does not get my vote!

Is it the press conferences? well no again i'm afraid, can get a touch repetitive and annoying!

For me it is a very small change but an all important one and it is the way you can now add 1st team players to the reserves one week at a time without them changing squads. Its easier to keep the bench warmers and wannabe bench warmers in a better fitness state and it gives ample opportunity for the delusional back up keeper to prove why he is in fact not Banks reborn and in might find it a better career move to look for work in them instead!

Thank U FM09

I actually like it that its more of a challenge than ever before. once you get to grips with ur tactics it is very rewarding. although i would like the actual tactic implementation changed. i like the way it plays out.

worst thing is the press conferences without a doubt imo. the 'pimp my ride' game wasnt as dull as fm's press conferences!

thats starnge seeing as on everone elses game that ive spoke about, moved to a smaller club but not retired, the cheek...

Pretending to be someone you're not isn't smart and can be an offence in some jurisdictions...

thats starnge seeing as on everone elses game that ive spoke about, moved to a smaller club but not retired, the cheek...

howcome you spell your first name with a K and on the game its a C. whereabouts in manchester do you live btw? I know the place well.

Identity theft is illegal in a number of jurisdictions, including the UK. Regardless, a mod will probably be able to determine if you really are posting from Manchester. Enough of the thread hijack.

wow i can put whatever i want as my dob man, not bothered anyway nott wot=rth the argument bro

ye but why would you get it wrong. you can say you're 5 or 55 but why would you. plus why would you announce on a forum that you're leaving your current club? lol. where you goin? stockport? rochdale?

Many apologies to the OP for the thread veering off-course. Hopefully a mod will be along in a bit. Back on topic, the best thing for me is definitely trial days, considering I'm a League Two team.

go on then post your number ryan...

what would it prove though? thats the point i was making. i dont know what curtis obeng sounds like do i. i could say i was anyone. putting a phone number down doesnt prove it.

one thing i will say. you do reason like a footballer

Many apologies to the OP for the thread veering off-course. Hopefully a mod will be along in a bit. Back on topic, the best thing for me is definitely trial days, considering I'm a League Two team.

sorry for double posting. i actuall havent had these yet. are they effective then? not just a gimmick. i play EHM and the trialists on that are just aweful. lol

Everyone 'has' them, but only lower league managers (at least in England) get invited to them. You'll usually see a friendly called "England Trialists I" v. "England Trialists II". They're mostly younger players released by Prem/Champ sides, who can be decent for a L2/L1 team.

Everyone 'has' them, but only lower league managers (at least in England) get invited to them. You'll usually see a friendly called "England Trialists I" v. "England Trialists II". They're mostly younger players released by Prem/Champ sides, who can be decent for a L2/L1 team.

oh ye i have noticed them actually. sturridge got released by city. i couldnt believe it. i think hes at hibs now. they also sold kompany for 2mil to newcastle strange.

Identity theft is illegal in a number of jurisdictions, including the UK. Regardless, a mod will probably be able to determine if you really are posting from Manchester. Enough of the thread hijack.

Why would this be identity theft even if he wasnt who he claims to be, think you need to read up on law a bit.

At worst it would be a cause for defamation of character.

Although suffice to say Ive given Mr "Obeng" a short time off the forums so he can have a think about his posting style.

PS: Just for everyones info, we don't recruit mods based on their quantity of reported posts. We look for a lot more including time of service and quality of posts ;)

Archived