Can some one explain these games?

This is the 4th game on a bounce this has happened its at the ppoint im leaving the game for an hour or two then coming back to it for nothing to have changed despite me tweaking stuff, ive read the TT&F 4 times now to nothing :(

64246105wq7.jpg

my teams good i guided us to 2nd in the prem last year and i since i patched to 9.2 this keeps happening to me, its annoying me so much its the first ever time ive turned my pc off in annoyance, im determined to suss it out but is it more than just tactics or not?

Shots - 14- 9

CC 5-1

Goals 4-3

im better in most areas of the park than them yet they can score from nothing with the worst players on the field yet my good (not world beaters) hit everything but the back of the net

Just think, Chelsea 0 Newcastle 0, earlier in the season, chelsea had over 25 shots.

Shots - 14- 9

CC 5-1

Goals 4-3

im better in most areas of the park than them yet they can score from nothing with the worst players on the field yet my good (not world beaters) hit everything but the back of the net

you did win mate. some people have enough problems managing that on this game!lol

Archived