Has your board ever...

..built a new stadium?

I'm starting my 7th season as Q.P.R. after winning the EPL and LC and the stadium has been packed full for the last 4 seasons. The council won't let us expand Loftus Road any further due to lack of space.

Looks like I'm stuck with a 25.000 seat stadium, even though we've got loads of money and we're turning away thousands of fans every week. Every season my wage bill has been rising, and it's reached a point where I'm losing loads of money because of this tiny stadium.

Just got a new stadium with Fleetwood in 2013, ready to play at in the summer of 2014. I had a capacity of 2500 but the council blocked the expansion, but in the summer between my first and second season in the championship (summer 2013), the board annoucend that their plans of building a 18000 all seater stadium was approved. It costs £22.5 mill, but only £15 mill was financed through loans, so it wont be that expensive for me ;)

It'll be nice to probably brake even with wages/gate reciepts and not be that dependant on player sales allthough I will be paying 180k a month for 15 years ;P

I'm at my clubs 60k limit, obviously its not the most restricting out there, but my club sell 50k for league cup games, so we could sell many more tickets especially in european games etc. I've been pestering the board for about 2 years but they haven't given in so far.

Archived