The Double Hat-Trick Thread

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kevinM182:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by profii:

mine is from the same player icon_wink.gif

http://i25.tinypic.com/23sztkg.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nooo way, you must've cheated for that one

that was like the first game of the season or something lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>not at all, bit of a fluke though

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by x-rey:

What skin is that Zan? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it's called Dynamic mate.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zan87:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by x-rey:

What skin is that Zan? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it's called Dynamic mate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I couldn't find it could you possibly send me it?

Sure though I don't have any way of getting it to you.

If you want to manually. Type sortitoutsi into Google, go on to their forums and go to the Skins sub-section. Go into 'Released-Skins' and scroll down and look for Dynamic.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nick...:

Don't think i've ever got a double hat trick.

I got five in a champions league final though... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

2071 icon_eek.gif Well played.

Were the kits always that small in FM05?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nick...:

icon_eek.gif Victor Oponga Ayessa; what a name. icon_biggrin.gif

Firstly, congratulations on that achievement.

Secondly.... WTMFH.!! - 2071. Very Impressive. icon14.gif

I though I was good getting into the late 40's..!! icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by x42bn6:

I suppose double-hat-tricks using the corner exploit aren't as fun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope you're not referring to Nep about this one, because I very highly doubt he used the corner exploit, he is playing in Northern Ireland, which isn't the best of leagues, add to the fact that the striker in question is way too good for Northern Ireland, then it is no suprise to see him score a double hat-trick.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kevinM182:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by profii:

mine is from the same player icon_wink.gif

http://i25.tinypic.com/23sztkg.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nooo way, you must've cheated for that one

that was like the first game of the season or something lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In my first season with newcastle played chelsea in both domestic cup finals and in the league and every time I beat them by at least 5 goals. They push there defence way too high up and are very prone to a ball lofted through the middle for a pacey striker like martins.

Archived